Everything has started from ... dreams. It is said that from them arise the greatest projects and so it was in our case.
History of Grupy Wyskocz dates back to year 2012, when two friends were spenting holidays by the beautiful Polish seaside in Władysławowo. It was then when the first idea of creating modern web portal associated with a seaside region occured. But he had to be different than all and the offered services supposed to be response to the expectations of customers so eager to spend holidays at the Baltic Sea.
To be sure that idea has a reason for being, market research was carried out. After two weeks it was already clear: in the Polish Internet there is lack of innovative portals presenting just as well on any device, as on desktop computer, on smartphone or tablet.
Further analysis revealed further deficiencies od travel websites in our country. It has become clear, that facility owners need professional, technologically advanced and at the same time inexpensive online media. And that Grupa Wyskocz has become the answer to their expectations.
In view of the of the results of analyzes, we decided to create an innovative website, which would not only be comprehensive tourist accommodation, but also a network of modern advertising services, which can be managed from one place. This allowed for the preparation of advanced and effective advertising campaigns promoting particular sites.
Grupa Wyskocz is currently, according to the assumption, network of portals. They are divided into three groups:
Polish National Portals
Today, after two years of intense research and preparation, we are proud to present to you Grupa Wyskocz - the answer to customer expectations and innovative solution, which was missing in Polish Internet.
What separates us from other similar websites?
Why Gropa Wyskocz deserves to be called unique?
To answer these questions, we can distinguish innovative solutions available only on the Grupa Wyskocz portals:
- Responsiveness of portals – all portals are sites responsywnymi group, which means that ads are displayed perfectly on any device, both the computer and mobile accessories, including tablets and smartphones. The statistics speak for themselves. Already 72% of people use mobile devices that offer Internet access on the move and up to 92% of them discovering their strengths at home.
- The visual effect – Grupa Wyskocz portals are characterized by both interesting and readable graphics, making it easy to navigate and makes the services attractive to the users.
- Friendly Navigation - portals form Grupa Wyskocz are also characterized by a friendly, intuitive interface which allows any user to quickly and easily add or edit advertisements to make changes.
- Easy to manage from one place – we make it easier to use the portal by our users, introducing the possibility of efficient management of multiple properties with a single account active on many sites at the same time.
- Making money on recommending – we offer attractive system for recommending our services, allowing you to make money in a very easy and quick way.
- Secure payments – bearing in mind comfort and security, we offer comfortable payment via PayU payment gateway.
- Populars listings – ensuring the advertising on the site is popular in the network, we propose a modern system of their positioning on the Internet.
Besides offering a modern form of advertising on the Internet and allowing the use of travel portal, whicj looks perfectly in any medium, an important mission of Grupa Wyskocz is also providing guidance and support to those who need it most.
We perceive life as an occasion both for self-development as well as for deliver joy to others through our actions
Our mission is to help the youngest, so as Grupa Wyskocz we created the project "Grupa Wyskocz help the Children". Its purpose is to provide a symbolic brick from each advertising listed on the portal in order to help the orphanage or other institution of this type in the commune, from which comes a specific listing.
Details of our campaign you can find at Grupa Wyskocz help the children.